Coffee Table Book Printing
- High-end coffee table book printing
- The large size and 648 pages hardcover book is available
- Cover with a cloth, printed paper cover and special paper, more material for choice
- Foil stamping, deboss, spot UV more cover surface options
- Low cost, save more than 40%
Coffee table book printing is a project, which involves large-format book printing. With many years of experience in quality book printing, we know how you can print a perfect coffee table book. From printing file templates to free printing file checking, we provide all kinds of custom services. These services will make the printing process smooth and enable you to avail quality coffee table book printing China has to offer.
As an offset book printer, we have printed a lot of coffee table books for self-publishers and intermediaries. These coffee table books, which fall within our portfolio, include photography books, art books, children’s books, architecture books, design books, and many other printing products. Good products, quality service and competitive prices make up the core of our printing business.
Coffee Table Book Printing Costs
Most of the coffee table books are large in size. How you can make a coffee table book printing costs lower? Here are some tips.
- The cost-effective coffee table book size is under 11″ x 11″. If you don’t like a square book, you may design a portrait or landscape coffee table book. But under 11″ x 11″ is better.
- Make the coffee table book page count can be divided by 12. For example, 240 pages, 300 pages, 360 pages, or 480 pages. Because one print signature is 12 pages for this size coffee table book.
- Choose a printed paper to wrap the board for cover is lower costs than cloth.
- Foil stamping is not expensive. It can make your coffee book looks high-end. This is a good solution.
- Printing 500 books or more than 500 books are cost-effective.
Besides printing coffee table books, we also provide services for printing many other types of books. For instance, comic books, paperback books, coloring books and many more fall under the services, which we are capable of providing. We also print catalogs, brochures, calendars, etc.
If you are ready to print a coffee table book, simply provide us with your book specifications. We will give you a book quote and printing advice and start on the process as soon as you approve.
Large Size Coffee Table Book
A coffee table book is an oversized hardcover bound book. We print landscape and portrait coffee books in varying paper types. There is a lot of paper stock, which you can choose from. Considering the large size of typical coffee table books, we usually choose 3mm-thick boards for the cover, which is wrapped with a 157gsm art paper, cloth or vinyl. For inner pages, 157gsm and 200gsm are the most popular choices. Meanwhile, we can also make a dust jacket and slipcase for the coffee table book, if you so desire.
Coffee Table Book Sample Specifications
- Size: 10″ x 12″
- Printing: Full color CMYK printing
- Cover material: Black cloth and 157gsm gloss art paper
- Cover surface: Gold foil stamping
- Board thickness: 3mm
- End sheets: 190gsm uncoated paper
- Interior paper: 157gsm gloss art paper
- Interior page count: 340 pages
- Book binding: Sewn and hardcover binding
Paper Choice Tips
- The most common coffee table book is 11″ x 11″ and 8.5″ x 8.5″ with a hardcover binding. If the size is 11″ x 11″, we suggest 3mm thickness board for the cover and 170gsm uncoated paper for the end sheets.
- If the size is 8.5″ x 8.5″, we suggest 2.5mm thickness board for the cover and 140gsm uncoated paper for the end sheets. Besides printed end sheets, you can also select colored and/or textured paper for the end sheets.
- Most coffee table books have more than 200 interior pages. We suggest the interior paper to be 157gsm gloss and matte art paper; 200gsm gloss and matte art paper, 100gsm, 120gsm and 140gsm uncoated paper are also good choices. These paper sizes and types are recommended because the ink on them does not bleed through, regardless of how much ink density has been used.
- Finally, the colors of images printed on uncoated paper and coated paper are different. The colors printed on uncoated paper are darker than the colors printed on coated paper. To get more information, please contact us. We can send a free sample for checking.
Firstly, if the coffee table book has a printed cover, please tell us your book size, interior paper material, and the page count. Our designers will do a cover template for you to create your design. Starting with designing on a proper template will save you a lot of time and also make the entire process seamless and smooth.
Secondly, some coffee table book covers are vinyl or cloth. Vinyl or cloth cannot be printed over directly. We can only do foil stamping or debossing. You can choose from the many foil color options for the foil stamping that we have.
The minimum font for doing foil stamping and debossing on vinyl and cloth is 12pt. Please design the fonts and LOGO with vector artwork. The size of the LOGO or texts on the spine should be less than spine width by at least 2mm.
Finally, all photos should be of high resolution and all texts designed with vector.
For more coffee table printing tips, please read our Printing Guide. If you need to apply ISBN, please .